Preparing for the Interview
Before you interview for a position, learn as much about the position and the employer as
possible. If you found the position through a recruiter, he or she should be able to provide that
information for you. You should still conduct your own research on the Web, visit the library, and
tap into industry contacts.
Questions To Ask
After you have studied the company, make a list of questions to ask the employer:
- Why is this position available?
- What training programs are available to the person in this position?
- What are your goals for this position?
- What obstacles must be overcome for the person in this position to succeed?
- How will my performance be evaluated?
- What opportunities are there for growth in the next 12 months?
- Two years? Five years?
- What growth do you anticipate for your firm in the next 12 months?
All rights reserved. © Copyright 2008-2012