RSI - BEST Group Search Process
- Team up with Client for in-depth needs definition & analysis followed up with a proposal to Client from RSI - BEST Group
- Target Source Companies including direct competitors approved by client
- Identify Viable Candidates for contact
- Contact Other Recruiting Organizations in Our Network for additional Candidates
- Advertise in Trade Publications or any other appropriate areas as another alternative
- Begin Recruitment and Screening Process by contacting targeted individuals to further assess their suitability.
We do not identify the client company until we are sure the candidate is a good fit for the client. All will initially be interviewed over the telephone
then face to face by an RSI - BEST Group representative
- Narrow Field to Most Qualified and Motivated Candidates.
Short-list of typically three candidates per position. Each individual will be qualified for the position and cultural fit.
- Present Candidates to Client.
Resumes and consultant's notes are prepared on each presented candidate.
- Debrief Candidates & Client – Identify Areas of Concern and Interest – Evaluate Counter Offer Possibilities
- Schedule Next Interviews as necessary
- Debrief Candidate and Client
- Identify Candidate Needs for Offer Acceptance
RSI -BEST Group will work directly with the candidate on what they need in order to accept an offer.
This information will be conveyed to the client to prevent any surprises.
- Submit Offer
The offer should be made through RSI - BEST Group to avoid the uncomfortable possibility of negotiating details.
- RSI - BEST Group ensures that the candidate has commenced employment, and maintains contact thereafter with follow up
with Candidate and Client 30 days After Start Date and on-going as needed.